Friday, August 13, 2010

WOW!

This is so new to me! I hope you all like the little things I have to say. 

So obviously I'm a Pastor's wife but that's not all...First & most important I'm a daughter of the King! I am married to my high school sweet heart & the absolute love of my life Pastor Matt Sasser (almost 10 yrs now!),

I'm the proud mommy of 3 beautiful kids...Tony Randal 6 Miranda Kaye 4 Nathaniel Joseph 16 mths, as if that isn't enough we're children's Pastors at Ozark First Assembly of God 3yrs now.  The idea of the blog came from something I tend to say often..."When the Lord called me to the ministry He broke all the molds"...

So put away all your preconceived notions of what you think it is to be a pastor's wife & I'll just be me...between the kids, the church & the church kids I have to keep it sassy!

No comments: